* Remember us in your estate planning. Our Board of Directors can assist you with information and guidance.
* Make a contribution in memory, or in honor of, a loved one or special pet.
* Sponsor-A-Pet! Our Sponsor-A-Pet program allows supporters to mail or drop off special donated items, or provide financial support for a particular TLHS animal. You can Sponsor a our shelter animals directly on our www.Petfinder.com adoptable dog, cat or small animal profiles. Or you can mail a monetary donation or donate online to help one of our shelter animals.
By financially sponsoring a pet you can help pay for that animal's spay or neuter surgery, vaccinations, and other medical treatments while they are being cared for at our shelter. Some of our sponsors choose to drop off comfy beds or blankets, pet food, treats, and special toys to provide their sponsored pet with extra comfort. Contact us if you are interested in becoming a shelter sponsor.
* Consider becoming a TLHS Guild Member to help with our fundraising and adoption events.
* Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest! Check out our social media pages and help us reach more people.
Donate your time and energy to becoming a TLHS Volunteer and come spend quality time with our shelter animals.
We are always looking for volunteers to come to our Humane Society. If you have spare time, either on a regular or occasional basis, we can use your help! The animals love having visitors, and enjoy having extra attention they receive from volunteers. If you are a dog person, we welcome people to come and walk the dogs on our Dog Trail that winds through the woods on our property. Dogs can also be taken out into our 2 outdoor play yards to play ball and run around. We also look for people to help us with basic training. If cats are more your speed, then you can spend time with our feline friends and you can please them by offering them treats, grooming and affection. We also accept help around the shelter with feeding, cleaning kennels and organizing.
For more information on volunteering, and the different ways you can help us, please contact our office at (518) 891-0017 or send us an email at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our website. Check out all of our pages to find out more about the Tri-Lakes Humane Society.